Ryan Bomberger, Alan Nunnelee
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Ryan Bomberger, Co-Founder and Chief Creative Officer, The Radiance Foundation, joins us to talk about abortion and adoption. Rep. Alan Nunnelee (R-Miss.) joins us to discuss the Stop Abortion Funding in Multi-State Exchange Plans Act ("SAFE Act").
Related Radio Resources:
- Visit Ryan Bomberger's The Radiance Foundation
- Visit Rep. Alan Nunnelee's website and follow Rep. Nunnelee on Twitter - @RepAlanNunnelee
- Register today for the Values Voter Summit
- Learn more and register for the upcoming Answers in Genesis Conference
- Register for our upcoming Family Policy Lecture: "Porn in the Dorm: The Impact of Pornography on College Campus Life," with Dr. Pat Fagan, Senior Fellow and Director, Marriage and Religion Research Institute (MARRI)