John Fleming, Ken Klukowski, Jerry Boykin
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Rep. John Fleming (R-Louisiana) joins Tony to talk about the on-going attack on religious liberty within our military and his thoughts on what action we may take in Syria. FRC's Ken Klukowski is on to discuss the legal situation of Sgt. Phillip Monk who is now facing a possible court martial for standing strong in his Christian faith. Also, FRC's Executive Vice President Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin will join Tony to give his thoughts on Syrian President Bashar Assad's recent statements about a possible retaliation if an attack in Syria is made.
Related Radio Resources:
- Click here to sign our petition to protect Sergeant Phillip Monk from Air Force Court Martial
- Visit Rep. John Fleming's website and follow Rep. Fleming on Twitter - @RepFleming
- Read Ken Klukowski's recent article on Breitbart.com
- Like Gen. Boykin on Facebook to follow his updates on Syria and Benghazi
- Register today for the Values Voter Summit