Maureen Van Den Berg, Tom Graves, Todd Starnes
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Tony is joined by Maureen Van Den Berg, Legislative Analyst for the American Association of Christian Schools, to discuss the fears of "Common Core" and the future of education in the U.S. Rep. Tom Graves (R-Ga.) will be on to talk about the government re-opening and why he voted no on the budget deal. Also, Fox News' Todd Starnes will join Tony to give the latest developments on the Pentagon admitting the American Family Association is not a hate group -- there still may be more to the story.
Related Radio Resources:
- Visit Maureen Van Den Berg's American Association of Christian Schools
- Visit Rep. Tom Graves's website and follow Rep. Graves on Twitter - @RepTomGraves
- Read Todd Starnes's recent article on the recent developments on the Pentagon admitting AFA is not a hate group
- Sign our petition urging Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel to protect the Religious Freedom of our Troops
- Watch the video from Values Voter Summit