Terry Jeffrey, Ashley Pratte, Ken Blackwell, Chris Smith
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Terry Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief of CNS News, joins Tony to discuss the new realization that taxpayer money will go towards Congressional Obamacare plans that will cover abortion. Ashley Pratte, Young America's Foundation communications director, will be on to talk about the wave of young Americans jumping ship on the President. Also, Ken Blackwell, FRC's Senior Fellow, Family Empowerment, will join Tony to discuss his latest Breitbart piece regarding the President's attack on free speech using the IRS. Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.) will join Tony to discuss the D.C. health care exchanges.
Call in at 888-589-8840!
Related Radio Resources:
Poll Question: As you may know, the mandate requires that all private healthcare plans, including both employer based health plans and individual market health plans, cover preventive care services for women which includes all FDA approved contraceptives, including drugs that can destroy a human embryo, and sterilization services without a direct cost to the patient. Employers that offer their employees' health care plans that do not include these services will be fined up to $100 per day per employee. do you support or oppose this law? Click here to take survey
- Read Terry Jeffrey's recent commentary on CNSNews.com
- Read Ashley Pratte's article about Young Americans who are being hit the hardest by Obamacare
- Read FRC's Ken Blackwell and Ken Klukowski's recent article about the President's recent attack on free speech
- Visit Rep. Chris Smith's website and follow Rep. Smith on Twitter - @RepChrisSmith
- Click here for a great family advent resource