Cathy Ruse, Joe Pitts, Vicky Hartzler
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Cathy Ruse, FRC's Senior Fellow for Legal Studies, will join Tony to discuss what she learned during the Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties cases that were argued before the Supreme Court this morning. Rep. Joe Pitts (R-Pa.) will be on to talk about how important these two cases are for America and the way he feels the Justices are leaning from being in the Supreme Court today. Also, Rep. Vicky Hartzler (R-Mo.)will join Tony to spotlight the special order speeches she led last night to promote the importance of these two cases.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources:
Poll Question: In light of this week's Supreme Court oral arguments in both the Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood cases, do you feel family business owners should be forced to comply with Obamacare's HHS mandate? Click here to take our poll question.
- Read the Amicus Brief for the Hobby Lobby and Conestoga Wood Specialties cases
- Listen to Cathy Ruse's remarks on the Hobby Lobby case
- Visit Rep. Joe Pitts's website and follow Rep. Pitts on Twitter - @RepJoePitts
- Visit Rep. Vicky Hartzler's website and follow Rep. Hartzler on Twitter - @RepHartzler
- Watch Rep. Hartzler's floor speech on the Hobby Lobby cases
- Click here to learn how you can get involved with Hobby Lobby Day