Louie Gohmert, Phil Bryant
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) will be on to talk about the tragic Fort Hood shooting and the policy change that needs to take place in order for our military members to carry weapons on base. Also, Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant will join Tony to discuss the legislation he signed into law today that protects religious freedom in the state, their Religious Freedom Restoration Act.
Related Radio Resources:
Poll Question: The education system in America has become so secular that a 5 year old girl in Florida can't even bless her food at the lunch table without being told to stop. Do you agree that the left is twisting the first amendment to further their anti-god agenda? Click here to take our poll question.
- Read more about the policy change for military members to carry weapons on base
- Visit Rep. Louie Gohmert's website and follow Rep. Gohmert on Twitter - @replouiegohmert
- Read the statement from Gov. Phil Bryant on signing the Mississippi Religious Freedom Restoration Act
- Read FRC's statement on the signing of Mississippi's Religious Freedom Bill
- Follow Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant on Twitter - @PhilBryantMS