Rick Santorum, Jim Inhofe, Phil Burress, Chris Smith, Jerry Boykin
By Tony Perkins
September 10, 2014
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," Former Pennsylvania Senator and Presidential candidate, Rick Santorum joins Tony to spotlight his new film, One Generation Away, The Erosion of Religious Liberty, that highlights the need to protect our first freedom for the next generation. Oklahoma Senator Jim Inhofe will spotlight his new bill which will allow the President to take action against the ISIS terrorists group in Iraq and explain what he expects from the President's speech tonight on the subject. Phil Burress, President of Citizens for Community Values, is here to discuss a telephone survey done in Ohio showing that a large percent of Values Voters in the state disagree with Senator Portman's shift on marriage. FRC's Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army's Delta Force, Lt. General (ret) Jerry Boykin is on to promote the work of the Benghazi accountability Coalition which held a press conference today to spotlight the questions about the terrorist attack that have gone unanswered. Also, Rep. Chris Smith (R-N.J.) is here with an update on how his House Subcommittee hearing went discussing the attack Christians are under is Iraq due to ISIS.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources:
- Learn more about Rick Santorum's new film, One Generation Away, The Erosion of Religious Liberty and follow Rick Santorum on Twitter - @RickSantorum
- Visit Sen. Jim Inhofe's website and follow Sen. Inhofe on Twitter - @InhofePress
- Read more about the Ohio Senate race
- Follow General Boykin on Facebook and connect with him on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Visit Rep. Chris Smith's website and follow Rep. Smith on Twitter - @RepChrisSmith
- Watch FRC's webcast, "Common Core: The Government's Classroom"
- Encourage your pastor to sign up for Pulpit Freedom Sunday
- Join us for Star Spangled Sunday