Peter Sprigg, Stu Epperson, Jr.
By Tony Perkins
September 12, 2014
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," FRC's Assistant to the President, Craig James, guest hosts for Tony. FRC Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, Peter Sprigg joins Craig to discuss the ruling in New Jersey today upholding their ban on gay reparative therapy. Also, CEO and President of The Truth Network, Stu Epperson, Jr. is here with the latest attack on free speech coming from left wing groups who won't tolerate traditional morality.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources:
- Read more about the recent ruling in New Jersey upholding their ban on gay reparative therapy and follow Peter Sprigg on Twitter - @spriggfrc
- Visit the Truth Network's website and follow The Truth Network on Twitter - @TruthNetwork
- Watch FRC's webcast, "Common Core: The Government's Classroom"
- Encourage your pastor to sign up for Pulpit Freedom Sunday
- Join us for Star Spangled Sunday