Andy Taylor, Ted Poe, Josh Duggar
On Thursday’s edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Andy Taylor, the attorney for the Houston residents who filed a lawsuit seeking a vote to repeal the “bathroom bill,” joins Tony to discuss Mayor Parker’s decision to retract the subpoenas to five of the pastors who spoke out against the ordinance. Rep. Ted Poe (R-TX) is here to talk about a White House officials disparaging comment about Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu and how the US/Israeli relationship continues to be strained. Also, FRC Action Director, Josh Duggar is here to highlight the end of the Faith, Family, and Freedom bus tour that ends this week.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources
- Learn more about Rep. Ted Poe & catch the latest updates @JudgeTedPoe
- Read more from the Jerusalem Post on Congress and the deal with Iran
- See the final stops of the bus tour & connect with Josh on twitter @JoshDuggar
- Sign our petition calling for the Houston City Council to protect our First Freedom!
- Click here to learn more on how you can participate in I Stand Sunday