Frank Wolf, Mike Huckabee, Travis Weber
By Tony Perkins
January 16, 2015
On Friday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” former Virginia Congressman and religious liberty champion, Frank Wolf, joins Tony to spotlight Religious Freedom Day and what America needs to do to protect Christians domestically and abroad. Former Arkansas Governor, Mike Huckabee, is here to discuss how the new Congress could affect the 2016 Presidential election. Governor Huckabee also has a new book set to release January 20th called God, Guns, Grits, and Gravy. Also, FRC’s Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, Travis Weber joins Tony to highlight the breaking news that the Supreme Court will hear an appeal of a ruling by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit. This ruling upheld the freedom of voters to define marriage as the union of a man and a woman.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources
- Connect with Gov. Mike Huckabee on twitter @GovMikeHuckabee
Learn more about An Evening with Huckabee
- Click here to purchase Gov. Huckabee’s new book
- Find out more on our State of the Family live webcast on January 19!
- Don't miss this year's ProLifeCon event!
- Connect with Travis Weber on social media @tsurenweber