Rick & Karen Santorum, Aaron & Melissa Klein, General Boykin, Rep. Mark Meadows
On Tuesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” former Pennsylvania Senator Rick Santorum and his wife, Karen, join Tony to discuss their new book Bella's Gift: How One Little Girl Transformed Our Family and Inspired a Nation. Aaron and Melissa Klein of “Sweet Cakes by Melissa” are here with reaction to the polling data released by FRC today showing America’s continued support for natural marriage. FRC’s Executive Vice President and a founding member of the Army’s Delta Force, Lt. General (Ret.) Jerry Boykin joins Tony to discuss newly confirmed Defense Secretary, Ash Carter and his push to have trangenders openly serve in the military. With all that is happening on the terror front, should this be our number one priority? Also, Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) is here with the latest on what Congress is doing to combat Islamic terrorism in the Middle East. ISIS has continued their persecution with the kidnapping of dozens of Christians.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources
- Buy the Santorums' new book Bella's Gift: How One Little Girl Transformed Our Family and Inspired a Nation.
- Keep up with the latest from the Santorums by following them on twitter @RickSantorum
- View FRC’s poll on marriage released today
- Connect with the General on twitter @GenBoykin & visit General Boykin’s Facebook page
- Visit Congressman Meadow’s website & follow him on twitter @RepMarkMeadows