Mike Huckabee, Hiram Sasser, Bart Hester
On Wednesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Director of Litigation for Liberty Institute, Hiram Sasser, joins Tony to discuss the risky impact these business leaders could have by speaking out against state Religious Freedom Restoration Acts. It is likely they could drive Christian employees away from their businesses. Former Arkansas governor and author of the new book, God, Gun’s, Grits, and Gravy, Mike Huckabee, is here with his analysis surrounding Arkansas RFRA, after the Indiana firestorm, it seems like Arkansas governor Asa Hutchinson is getting cold feet. Also, Arkansas state Senator and sponsor of their Religious Freedom Restoration Act, Bart Hester is here with the latest inside information on what exactly is happening in his state surrounding his legislation.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources
- Read more about the risk businesses are taking by boycotting state RFRA laws & follow Hiram on twitter @advanceliberty
- Buy Governor Huckabee’s new book, God, Gun’s, Grits, and Gravy & connect with Gov. Huckabee on twitter @GovMikeHuckabee
- Follow Rep. Bart Hester on twitter @BartHester
- Take action and cancel your Angie’s List subscription
- Educate yourself on State Religious Freedom Restoration Acts
- Call Walmart and express your concerns about their unwillingness to protect people of faith in the workplace 1-800-WALMART (925-6278)
- Watch Tony discuss Indiana's RFRA law on Fox News' 'The Kelly File'