General Boykin, Kevin Brady, Mike Johnson
On Wednesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army’s Delta Force, Lt. General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, joins Tony to discuss a Department of Defense “sexism course” which teaches our men and women in uniform that the Bible, U.S. Constitution, and Declaration of Independence are all sexist. Rep. Kevin Brady, (R-TX) is here to highlight his latest legislation fighting the estate tax. Many Republicans have insisted that it is unfair for families to have to pay an additional tax after losing a loved one. Also, Louisiana state legislator, Mike Johnson, joins Tony to discuss the misrepresentation his bill, the Louisiana Marriage and Conscience Act, is being subjected to. We did get some positive news that the bill will be moving to committee.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources
- Visit the General’s Facebook page & connect with him on twitter @GenBoykin
- Read more regarding Congressman Brady’s bill to repeal the estate tax & follow him on twitter @RepKevinBrady
- Learn why Mike Johnson’s bill is so important for Louisiana
- Take action and cancel your Angie’s List subscription
- Join us for 21 days of Prayer & Fasting http://blog.call2fall.com/
- Sign our petition urging the Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute (DEOMI) Commandant Col. Morris "Reese" Turner to allow all of DEOMI's curriculum to be available.