Gen. Boykin, Brian Brown, Mark Meadows, Frank Gaffney
By Tony Perkins
April 22, 2015
On Wednesday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army’s Delta Force, Lt. General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, joins Tony to discuss the recent report about pressure from the White House to lower entry standards for women in the U.S. Marine Corps for combat duty. Founder and President of the Center for Security Policy, Frank Gaffney is here with analysis surrounding the White House efforts to make a deal with Iran regarding their desire for a nuclear weapon. National Organization for Marriage President, Brian Brown, joins Tony to highlight this weekend’s March for Marriage. Now is the time to send a message to the Supreme Court that America still supports natural marriage. Also, Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C.) is here to discuss the continual sexualization of government agencies. In light of recent sex scandals in both the Secret Service and DEA, the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration's chief has decided to step down.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources
- Connect with General Boykin on twitter @GenBoykin & Facebook
- View the Center for Security Policy website
- Get more information on the March for Marriage website & follow Brian Brown on twitter @briansbrown
- Visit Congressman Meadows website & follow him on twitter @RepMarkMeadows
- Take action and cancel your Angie’s List subscription
- Join us for 21 days of Prayer & Fasting http://blog.call2fall.com/
- Be sure to join us on April 26th as we Stand for Marriage
- Join us this year in Israel!