Aaron and Melissa Klein, Anna Harmon, Todd Starnes
By Tony Perkins
April 24, 2015
On Friday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" FRC's Assistant to the President, Craig James, guest hosts for Tony. Aaron and Melissa Klein of "Sweet Cakes by Melissa" along with their attorney from Tyler Smith & Associates, Anna Harmon, join Craig with the latest in their case. For politely declining to bake a cake for a same-sex wedding, citing their Christian faith, the Kleins have been ordered to pay $135,000 in fines. Also, Fox News' Todd Starnes is here to discuss his latest article regarding the University of Maryland and their canceling the planned showing of "American Sniper" due to complaints by a Muslim student.
- To help show your support for the Klein family, visit this support page at Samaritan's Purse
- Follow Todd Starnes on Twitter - @ToddStarnes
- Read more from Todd surrounding the University of Maryland cancelation of "American Sniper"
- Take action and cancel your Angie's List subscription
- Join us for 21 days of Prayer & Fasting
- Be sure to join us on April 26th as we Stand for Marriage