Peter Sprigg, Will Estrada, Kelly Shackleford
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" FRC's Assistant to the President, Craig James, guest hosts for Tony. FRC’s Senior Fellow for Policy Studies, Peter Sprigg, joins Craig to discuss Randy Berry, who is the U.S. State Department’s Special Envoy for the Human Rights of LGBTI Persons, embarking on a fifteen nation tour to promote gay rights. Home School Legal Defense Association Director of Federal Relations, Will Estrada, joins Craig to discuss data released by the U.S. Department of Education showing that more educated parents tend to homeschool their children more so than less educated parents. Also, Liberty Institute President and CEO, Kelly Shackelford, joins the show to discuss the case of former US Marine Lance Corporal Monifa Sterling who was convicted by the military for refusing to take down a Bible verse she displayed on her desk.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources
- Read Peter’s speech in front of the U.S. Supreme Court on the states marriage case & connect with him on twitter @spriggfrc
- Read the story about the Dept. of Education data & follow Will Estrada & HSLDA on twitter @hslda @will_estrada
- Learn more about the US Marine that was court martialed for refusing to take down her Bible verse.
- Follow Kelly @advanceliberty
- Visit the Free to Believe website