Mike Lee, Franklin Graham
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins," we proudly welcome all new stations listening in from USA Radio Networks. FRC's Assistant to the President, Craig James, guest hosts for Tony. Sen. Mike Lee (R-Utah) joins Craig to discuss his forthcoming legislation, the Government Non-Discrimination Act, which would ensure that the federal government cannot discriminate or take action against private entities because they act in accordance with a moral or religious belief that marriage is between a man and a woman. Also, President and CEO of the Billy Graham Evangelical Association and Samaritan's Purse, Reverend Franklin Graham, is here to highlight what Christians can do to fight the moral decay spreading across America. Rev. Graham is urging Christians who use Wells Fargo to find another bank after the company featured a same-sex couple in a recent TV ad.
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources:
- Follow Sen. Mike Lee on Twitter - @SenMikeLee
- Learn more about Sen. Mike Lee's book, "Our Lost Constitution: The Willful Subversion of America's Founding Document"
- Learn more about the Government Non-Discrimination Act
- Follow Rev. Franklin Graham on Twitter - @Franklin_Graham
- Read more about Rev. Graham's boycott of Wells Fargo bank
- Visit the Free to Believe website