Terry Jeffrey, Louie Gohmert, Brad Whitt
By Tony Perkins
June 10, 2015
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" CNS News Editor-in-Chief, Terry Jeffrey, joins Tony to discuss his latest article where he highlights President Obama's comments at a Catholic event held in Washington. The President spoke about how every human is made in the image of God, which is in direct conflict with his abortion voting record. Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) is here to spotlight the recent pull back on the President's illegal immigrant amnesty order, the main reason being that the higher courts have stepped in to the block his actions. Also, Senior Pastor of Abilene Baptist Church in Georgia, Dr. Brad Whitt, joins Tony to discuss the Army refusing to provide an honor guard for their church's annual Independence Day celebration. The reason coming from the Army is that they can't "participate in religious ceremonies."
Call in at 888-589-8840
Related Radio Resources:
- FollowTerry Jeffrey on Twitter - @TerryJeffrey
- Read Terry's latest article, Obama Recalls His Work for Catholic Church: 'Every Human Being, Made in the Image of God, Deserves to Live in Dignity'
- Follow Rep. Louie Gohmert on Twitter - @replouiegohmert
- Visit Congressman Gohmert's website
- Follow Pastor Brad Whitt on Twitter - @PastorBradWhitt
- Read more surrounding the Army's refusal to provide Pastor Whitt's church with an honor guard
- Visit the Free to Believe website