Grady Judd, Jack Graham, Jeremy Tedesco
By Tony Perkins
June 18, 2015
On Thursday’s edition of “Washington Watch with Tony Perkins” Polk County Sheriff, Grady Judd, joins Tony to discuss the attack he’s come under by the Freedom from Religion Foundation for simply preaching a sermon at his church in his uniform. The Sheriff has stated, “They’re not going to silence me.” Former Southern Baptist Convention President and current Senior Pastor of Prestonwood Baptist Church in Plano, Texas, Dr. Jack Graham, is here to highlight this week’s Southern Baptist Convention, and the unified message in support of natural marriage coming from current and former SBC presidents. Also, Alliance Defending Freedom’s Senior Legal Counsel, Jeremy Tedesco, is here to discuss the major win for free speech coming from the U.S. Supreme Court today in the Reed vs. Town of Gilbert case. The town of Gilbert had restricted the ability of Good News Community Church (a mobile church) to post church signs, a requirement not imposed on other groups. The court ruled unanimously in support of Good News Community Church.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Learn more about the attack Sheriff Grady has come under for preaching a sermon in his uniform
- Read the statement supporting natural marriage from SBC President, Dr. Ronnie Floyd, and former SBC president’s
- Follow Jack Graham on twitter @jackngraham
- Learn more about the Reed vs. Town of Gilbert case & connect with Jeremy Tedesco - @Jeremy_Tedesco
- Visit the Free to Believe website
- Click here to register for Values Voter Summit
- Participate in this year's Call2Fall!