Jeff Sessions, Everett Piper, Mark Meadows
By Tony Perkins
June 25, 2015
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Senator Jeff Sessions (R-AL) joins Tony to discuss the major decision coming from the U.S. Supreme Court today upholding the Obamacare subsidies in states that have not setup their own exchanges, which the law clearly says states must do. President of Oklahoma Wesleyan University, Dr. Everett Piper, is here to highlight a letter he and other university leaders sent to congressional leadership stating their concern regarding if the Supreme Court redefines marriage, how religious institutions' tax-exempt status would be affected simply because of their biblical views on the topic. Also, Rep. Mark Meadows, (R-N.C.) joins Tony to discuss the good news coming from GOP leadership that he has been restored to his post as Oversight and Government Reform Subcommittee Chair on Government Operations. After voting against leadership, Congressman Meadows had briefly lost his position.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Visit Senator Sessions’ website & connect with him on twitter @SenatorSessions
- Read the letter university leaders sent to Congressional leaders regarding their concern about losing their tax exempt status if the high court redefines marriage
- Follow Everett Piper on twitter – @dreverettpiper
- Read the joint press release from Congressman Chaffetz and Meadows &
- Keep up with the latest from Mark Meadows on social media @RepMarkMeadows
- Read the joint Op-ed published by Fox News today from Senator John McCain and Tony, titled, Christianity under attack: US must do more to promote religious freedom
- Visit the Free to Believe website
- Click here to register for Values Voter Summit
- Learn more about Call2Fall!