Sam Brownback, Louie Gohmert, Jonathan Falwell
By Tony Perkins
July 08, 2015
On Wednesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Kansas Governor Sam Brownback joins Tony to highlight an executive order he signed yesterday that will protect clergy and churches from lawsuits over their refusal to participate in same-sex weddings. Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-TX) is here to discuss the New York Stock Exchange being shut down today due to a technical problem. This has re-opened the fear surrounding our cyber security system in America -- Congressman Gohmert will discuss. Also, Senior Pastor of Thomas Road Baptist Church in Lynchburg, Virginia, Jonathan Falwell, is here to discuss a recent sermon he preached -- doubling down on the reality that his church will never perform a same-sex wedding as long as he is the pastor.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources
- Follow Kansas Governor Sam Brownback on Twitter - @GovSamBrownback
- Learn more about Governor Brownback's executive order protecting clergy and churches from lawsuits over their refusal to participate in same-sex "marriages"
- Follow Rep. Louie Gohmert on Twitter - @RepLouieGohmert
- Visit Rep. Louie Gohmert's website
- Follow Jonathan Falwell on Twitter - @JonathanFalwell
- Watch Pastor Falwell's response to the Supreme Court redefining marriage in America
- Visit the Free to Believe website
- Click here to register for Values Voter Summit