Terry Jeffrey, Gen. Jerry Boykin, Rep. Louie Gohmert
By Tony Perkins
November 14, 2017
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Editor-In-Chief for CNS News, Terry Jeffrey, joins Tony to highlight GOP efforts on tax reform. FRC’s Executive Vice President and founding member of the Army’s Delta Force, Lt. General (ret.) Jerry Boykin, is here to share about his trip to Egypt with Tony and other American evangelical leaders. Also, House Judiciary Committee member, Rep. Louie Gohmert (R-Texas) joins Tony to discuss today’s hearing with Attorney General Jeff Sessions.
Call in at 866-372-7234
Related Radio Resources:
- Read more from Terry Jeffrey
- Read more from General Boykin by visiting his Facebook page
- Follow General Boykin on Twitter - @GenBoykin
- Follow Rep. Gohmert on Twitter - @replouiegohmert
- Watch the speeches given at this year's Values Voter Summit
- Sign the petition urging senators to pledge not to oppose nominees on the basis of their religious views.
- Check out our new publication, The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), Phony Lists, and Intimidation
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth