Rep. Marsha Blackburn, Josh Hawley, Joel Rosenberg
By Tony Perkins
March 08, 2018
On Thursday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Rep. Marsha Blackburn (R-Tenn.) joins Tony to discuss California's status as a sanctuary state and the latest news on Planned Parenthood. Missouri Attorney General Josh Hawley is here to weigh in on how Google may have violated state anti-trust laws. Also, New York Times best-selling author and founder of the Joshua Fund, Joel Rosenberg, joins Tony to give an analysis on new poll findings regarding American attitudes toward Russia, Vladimir Putin and President Trump.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Rep. Blackburn on Twitter - @MarshaBlackburn
- Follow AG Hawley on Twitter - @AGJoshHawley
- Follow Joel Rosenberg on Twitter - @JoelCRosenberg
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Sign the petition demanding ABC/Disney apologize for their anti-Christian bigotry
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth