Russ Jones, James Trusty, Terry Jeffrey, Kassy Dillon
On Monday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Washington Watch producer, Russ Jones, guest hosts for Tony. Former Chief of the Organized Crime Section at the Department of Justice (DOJ), and now a Washington DC attorney at Ifrah law, James Trusty, joins our guest host to discuss the FBI's raid last week of President Trump's lawyer Michael Cohen's office. Then, he'll give his reaction to former FBI Director James Comey's upcoming book. Syndicated columnist Terry Jerry is here to share how much liberal groups like Planned Parenthood are looking to spend in the upcoming midterm elections. Also, Mount Holyoke College student Kassy Dillon will join the show to give us the story of how her school in Massachusetts has become the next big free speech battle on a college campus.
Related Radio Resources:
Call in at 866-372-7234
- Follow Russ Jones on Twitter - @rjonesreports
- Follow James Trusty on Twitter - @TrustyLawyer
- Read more from Terry Jeffrey.
- Follow Kassy Dillon on Twitter - @KassyDillon
- Sign the petition to the U.S. Senate rejecting Senator Cory Booker’s religious test on presidential nominees
- Sign the declaration to say no to the sexualization of our children in public schools
- Read more of FRC's sex-ed sit out resources
- Watch Tony’s interview with Neil Cavuto discussing President Trump’s effectiveness
- Pastors register here for the Watchmen on the Wall briefing in D.C., May 23-25
- Read FRC’s new publication “Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC"
- Check out FRC Action's Scorecard and “True Blue” award recipients for the First Session of the 115th Congress
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store
- Order your copy of Tony's book, No Fear: Real Stories of a Courageous New Generation Standing for Truth