Steve Scalise, Gordon Chang, Mary Beth Waddell
On Monday’s edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) joins Tony to discuss his efforts to support an appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court on behalf of the Bladensburg, Maryland “Peace Cross.” Gordan Chang, noted author and expert on Asia, is here to analyze Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s most recent trip to North Korea and the invitation for inspectors to visit a defunct nuclear testing site. Also, Mary Beth Waddell, FRC’s Senior Legislative Assistant, will share her firsthand account of left-wing protestors who disrupted Saturday’s Senate confirmation vote of Judge Kavanaugh.
- Follow House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.) on Twitter – @SteveScalise
- Follow Gordon Chang on Twitter - @GordonGChang
- Follow Mary Beth Waddell on Twitter – @MB_Waddell
- Download the Congressional brief in support of the “Peace Cross”
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store