Ted Cruz, Liz Murrill, Gregg Armstrong, Michele Bachmann, Chrysta Johnson
By Tony Perkins
October 09, 2018
On Tuesday's edition of "Washington Watch with Tony Perkins" Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) joins Tony to discuss last night’s swearing-in of Justice Brett Kavanaugh. Louisiana Solicitor General Liz Murrill is here to discuss a big pro-life victory before the 5th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals which upheld a state law requiring abortionists to have admitting privileges in a nearby hospital in the event of complications. Gregg Armstrong, a high school parent in Alabama joins the show to share about a brewing controversy over pre-game prayers at football games. Former Congresswoman Michele Bachmann joins the show to weigh in on the news of Nikki Haley’s resignation as Ambassador to the United Nations. Also, FRC’s Chrysta Johnson will give us an update on FRC Action’s Values Bus Tour as it rolls across a dozen states before Election Day.
- Follow Senator Ted Cruz (R-Texas) on Twitter - @SenTedCruz
- Follow Michele Bachmann on Twitter - @MicheleBachmann
- Follow the Values Bus on Twitter - @FRCAction
- Find a Values Bus stop near you.
- Watch and share FRC Action’s Party Platform Comparison
- Pledge to Pray, Vote, and Stand for your biblical values
- Pledge to pray for Pastor Andrew Brunson and his family
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch! Visit frc.org/app on your mobile browser to download from your phone’s app store.
- Read FRC's new publication, One Year Later: The Impact of President Trump's Executive Order Protecting Religious Liberty
- Read FRC’s new publication Left-Wing Anti-Semitism: The Greatest Campus Threat is Ignored by the SPLC
- Read and share our publication, Religious Liberty: An Introduction to Our Freedom to Believe
- Check out the FRC Store