Dr. Andy Harris, Mark Tooley, and Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G.
By Tony Perkins
February 28, 2019
On the Thursday, February 28, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Dr. Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for Maryland’s 1st district, on President Trump’s summit with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un and the strong economic growth under President Trump.
- Mark Tooley, President of the Institute on Religion and Democracy, on the vote to uphold marriage as being between a man and woman at a special session of the United Methodist Church General Conference.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) William G. “Jerry” Boykin, Executive Vice President for the Family Research Council, on the recent lower court decision that found an all-male draft to be unconstitutional.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check the Scorecard to see if your Members of Congress are True Blue Award winners.
- Read Tony Perkins’ op-ed on how to combat the “Twinkie diet” in your prayer life.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234