Gov. Matt Bevin, Gen. Jerry Boykin, Charles Camosy
By Tony Perkins
March 19, 2019
On the Tuesday, March 19, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Matt Bevin, Governor of Kentucky, on a Kentucky law banning abortion based on race, sex, or disability status, which the ACLU is suing to block.
- Lt. Gen. (Ret.) Jerry Boykin, FRC's Executive Vice President and former Commander of the Army’s Green Berets, on the SPLC’s recent firing of their co-founder amid allegations of racism and sexual harassment.
- Charles Camosy, Professor of Ethics at Fordham University, who yesterday wrote an op-ed in The Federalist arguing there is room in the field of 2020 Democratic presidential contenders for a pro-life candidate to enter the race.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Join the movement against radical sex-ed in California
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-372-7234