John Bursch, Jennifer Bryson, Angela Wallace, Jonathan Saenz
By John Bursch, Jennifer Bryson, Mrs. Angela Wallace, Mr. Jonathan Saenz and Tony Perkins
April 23, 2019
On the Tuesday, April 23, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins we heard from:
- John Bursch, Attorney for Alliance Defending Freedom in the case of R.G. & G.R. Harris Funeral Homes v. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, in which the Supreme Court will decide whether “sex discrimination” includes “sexual orientation discrimination” to determine if a Christian-run funeral home can enforce its sex-specific dress code.
- Jennifer Bryson, Founder of LetAllPlay.org, on her campaign to prevent transgender competitors from infiltrating and dominating women’s sports.
- Angela Wallace, Organizer of Truth in Education, on the seminar held this Saturday in Louisiana, “Truth in Education: A Forum on Common Core and Its Aftermath.”
- Jonathan Saenz, President of Texas Values, on how Chick-fil-A’s exclusion from the San Antonio airport is the latest example of the government punishing a family-owned business because of their religious beliefs.
- RSVP for the seminar, “Truth in Education: A Forum on Common Core and Its Aftermath” at Greenwell Springs Baptist Church in Central, Louisiana on April 27.
- Commit to pray for Pastor David Lin, an American pastor imprisoned in China for his faith.
- Read Tony’s op-ed at FoxNews.com about why the U.S. must bring Pastor Lin home.
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins