Steven Palazzo, Connor Semelsberger, Scott Tipton, Ken Klukowski
By Tony Perkins
May 09, 2019
On the Thursday, May 9, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins we heard from:
- Steven Palazzo, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Mississippi, on House Republicans’ attempt to add pro-life, pro-family amendments to the Labor-Education-HHS funding bill. FRC’s Connor Semelsberger, who monitored yesterday’s Appropriations Committee meeting, will also weigh in on the mark up.
- Scott Tipton, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Colorado, on the possibility of U.S. military intervention in Venezuela.
- Ken Klukowski, Legal Editor for Breitbart News and Senior Fellow at American Civil Rights Union, on a Pennsylvania school’s decision to drop the practice of saying “God bless America” after the Pledge of Allegiance following a complaint from the Freedom From Religion Foundation.
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins
- Call in at 866-732-7234