Valarie Hodges, Mike Berry, Michael New, Ken Klukowski
By Representative Valarie Hodges, Mike Berry, Mr. Michael New, Mr. Ken Klukowski and Tony Perkins
May 30, 2019
On the Thursday, May 30, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Valarie Hodges, State Representative for the 64th District of Louisiana, on her heartbeat bill that passed last night and is ready for Governor Edwards to sign.
- Mike Berry, Deputy Counsel and Director of Military Affairs at First Liberty Institute, on the New Hampshire Veterans’ hospital that sued over a Bible that sits under display glass at a POW/MIA memorial table.
- Michael New, Associate Scholar at the Charlotte Lozier Institute and Visiting Assistant Professor at the Catholic University of America, on Washington Post’s fact-checker giving “4 Pinocchios” to Planned Parenthood Leanna Wen for a false claim about abortion.
- Ken Klukowski, Senior Legal Analyst for Breitbart News and Senior Counsel at First Liberty Institute, on the Supreme Court declining to reconsider a circuit court ruling that allowed students to use a school bathroom other than their biological sex.
- Watch Tony on Fox & Friends discussing the surge of pro-life bills in the states.
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit to obtain the early-bird discount!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins