Mark Meadows, Emily Birnbaum, Aaron Baer
By Mark Meadows, Emily Birnbaum, Mr. Aaron Baer and Tony Perkins
June 05, 2019
On the Wednesday, June 5, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Mark Meadows, U.S. Representative for the 11th District of North Carolina, on the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services announcing an end to fetal tissue research contracts through the National Institutes of Health.
- Emily Birnbaum, Reporter at The Hill, on bipartisan Congressional concerns over the FBI’s database of more than 640 million photographs and their use of facial recognition technology.
- Aaron Baer, President of Citizens for Community Values, on two publicly-funded libraries in Ohio that were forced to cancel drag queen shows after public outcry.
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Watch Tony on Fox & Friends discussing the surge of pro-life bills in the states.
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins