Ralph Norman, Wisconsin Parent, Charlie Kirk
By Ralph Norman, Charlie Kirk and Tony Perkins
June 07, 2019
On the Friday, June 7, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Ralph Norman, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of South Carolina, on H.R. 6, a bill that would codify Speaker Pelosi’s immigration policies by rewarding lawbreakers and punishing law-abiding immigrants.
- A Madison, Wisconsin Parent, who objected to a science teacher’s transgender “coming out” video instructing students to call him “Mix” instead of “Mr.” and to refer to him using invented pronouns, which was shown to his elementary-age son at school without any prior notice to parents.
- Charlie Kirk, Founder and President of Turning Point USA, on why he warns against Americans’ embrace of socialism.
- Download “A Parent's Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins