Jim Banks, Andy Harris, Justin Danhof
By Representative Jim Banks, Andy Harris, Justin Danhof and Tony Perkins
June 10, 2019
On the Monday, June 10, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Jim Banks, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Indiana, on how radical pro-abortion positions are becoming a requirement in the Democratic party, as evidenced by Democrats seeking to remove longstanding pro-life riders from appropriations bills and by former Vice President Joe Biden’s “flip-flop-flip” on the Hyde Amendment.
- Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Maryland, on the Trump administration’s directive to U.S. embassies overseas not to fly the LGBT-pride flag.
- Justin Danhof, Director of the Free Enterprise Project and General Counsel for the National Center for Public Policy Research, on a letter by CEOs calling abortion bans “bad for business.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins