Jerry Boykin, Ted Yoho, Brad Dacus, Michael McAfee, Lauren McAfee
June 17, 2019
On the Monday, June 17, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Jerry Boykin, Executive Vice President of Family Research Council and former commander of the U.S. Army’s Delta Force, on the torpedo attacks on two civilian oil tankers in the Strait of Hormuz, off the coast of Iran.
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Florida, on Bernie Sanders’s speech at George Washington University trying to defend “democratic socialism.”
- Brad Dacus, President of Pacific Justice Institute, who is defending a Christian school raided by the state of California, which is harassing it to force it to either renounce Biblical teachings on sexuality or shut down entirely.
- Michael McAfee, Director of Community Initiatives at Museum of the Bible and a teaching pastor at Council Road Baptist Church in Oklahoma City, and his wife Lauren McAfee, Corporate Ambassador for Hobby Lobby, on their new book, “Not What You Think: Why the Bible Might Be Nothing We Expected Yet Everything We Need.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Check out FRC’s new publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Track the signatures on the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act discharge petition to see if your Representative has signed!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins