Steve Scalise, Philip Mounstephen, Travis Weber
By Representative Steve J. Scalise, Philip Mountstephen, Mr. Travis Weber and Tony Perkins
July 17, 2019
On the Wednesday, July 17, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Steve Scalise, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Louisiana and House Minority Whip, to discuss the latest news in Washington, including the HHS Dept. beginning enforcement on their Title X rule to prevent another way that taxpayer dollars were funding abortion.
- Philip Mounstephen, Anglican Bishop of Truro, on his Independent Review for the United Kingdom’s Foreign Secretary of Foreign and Commonwealth Office Support for Persecuted Christians.
- Travis Weber, FRC’s Vice President for Policy and Government Affairs and Director of the Center for Religious Liberty, to report the latest developments from the second day of the 2nd annual Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom.
- Check out FRC’s resource, Title X Rule Changes Protect the Unborn and Increase Health Care Options
- Watch FRC’s event, “Will Religious Freedom Survive in Northeast Syria?”
- Read Bishop of Truro’s independent review on the persecution of Christians
- Learn more about the U.S. State Department’s 2nd Annual Ministerial to Advance Religious Freedom
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Register now for Values Voter Summit, October 11-13!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins