Mike Johnson, Chris Wilson, David Closson
By Mike Johnson, Chris Wilson, Mr. David Closson and Tony Perkins
July 24, 2019
On the Wednesday, July 24, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Mike Johnson, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Louisiana and member of the House Judiciary Committee, to analyze former Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s testimony today before the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees.
- Chris Wilson, Partner and CEO of WPA Intelligence, on a new poll released by Pew Research Center which shows rising distrust among Americans, especially for business leaders and elected officials.
- David Closson, FRC’s Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview, on New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signing a bill that would ban veterinarians from declawing cats (because that’s just too cruel), after signing a bill earlier this year that permits abortion until birth and repeals legal protections for infants who survive abortion.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins