Mo Brooks, Pat Fagan, David Barton, David Closson
By Tony Perkins
July 30, 2019
On the Tuesday, July 30, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Mo Brooks, U.S. Representative for the 5th District of Alabama, to respond to CNN’s John Berman, who claimed on air that Huntsville, Alabama is worse off than Baltimore, Maryland.
- Pat Fagan, Director of the Marriage and Religion Research Institute, to explain how the problems in Baltimore have more to do with the absence of fathers than with the presence of rats.
- David Barton, Founder of WallBuilders, to respond to a group of liberal Christians who have planted their flag against what they call “Christian nationalism.”
- David Closson, Director of Christian Ethics and Biblical Worldview at Family Research Council, to discuss a new Gallup poll showing that 40 percent of Americans still believe in a young-earth, Biblical account of Creation.
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com, “Does the Bible’s warning about debt apply to the government?”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins