Bassam Ishak, Gordon Chang, Greg Laurie
August 6, 2019
On the Tuesday, August 6, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Bassam Ishak, Co-Chair of the Syrian Democratic Council Representation in the U.S. and President of the Syriac National Council, on reports that Turkey is poised to invade a U.S.-protected, autonomous region of Northeast Syria that guarantees religious freedom to all faiths.
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs journalist focusing on China, on the latest salvo in the U.S.-China trade war and the importance of raising religious freedom as an item of concern amid trade talks.
- Greg Laurie, Senior Pastor of Harvest Christian Fellowship, responding to criticisms of prayer as a useless response to tragedy.
- Watch FRC’s recent panel discussion, “Will Religious Freedom Survive in Northeast Syria?”
- Read more on how “Evidence Shows Sexual Orientation Can Change: Debunking the Myth of Immutability.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com, “Does the Bible’s warning about debt apply to the government?”
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!
- Follow Tony Perkins on Twitter: @tperkins