David Harsanyi, Patrina Mosley, Elizabeth Johnston, Warren Farrell
August 07, 2019 - complete program
On the Wednesday, August 7, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- David Harsanyi, Senior Editor at The Federalist, to explain how Rep. Joaquin Castro’s doxxing of San Antonio voters who donated to President Trump’s re-election campaign is un-American.
- Patrina Mosley, FRC’s Director of Life, Culture, and Women’s Advocacy, on a federal judge who continues to block three pro-life laws from going into effect in Arkansas.
- Elizabeth Johnston, the Activist Mommy, who persuaded a library to cancel a drag queen event with one simple phone call.
- Warren Farrell, speaker and author on men’s and women’s issues, on his USA Today op-ed, “'Boy crisis' threatens America's future with economic, health and suicide risks.”
- Read more on how “Evidence Shows Sexual Orientation Can Change: Debunking the Myth of Immutability.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com, “Does the Bible’s warning about debt apply to the government?”
- Learn more about “Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting”
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Check out FRC’s publication, “Born-Alive Abortion Survivors: Just the Facts”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch!