Michael Berry, Jake Warner, Becket Cook
August 29, 2019
On the Thursday, August 29, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we heard from:
- Michael Berry, Chief of Staff at First Liberty, on Vice President Pence’s declaration that, under the Trump Administration, “the Bible stays” in VA hospitals.
- Jake Warner, Legal Counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, on the Kentucky Supreme Court’s decision to hear a years-old case on a Christian T-shirt maker who refused to print “LGBT pride” shirts in 2012.
- Becket Cook, who shares his own story of escaping from a same-sex identity in his new book, “A Change of Affection: A Gay Man’s Incredible Story of Redemption.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at FoxNews.com on solutions to address the gun violence crisis.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.