Mike Kelly, Bill Marshall, Jon Scruggs, Stephen Grcevich
September 20, 2019
For the Friday, September 20, 2019 edition of Washington Watch with Tony Perkins, we feature:
- Mike Kelly, U.S. Representative for the 16th District of Pennsylvania, on House Democrats trying to strip tax-exempt status from 60 organizations the SPLC hates, including Family Research Council and American Family Association.
- Bill Marshall, Senior Investigator for Judicial Watch, on colleges admitting students based on social justice criteria instead of merit.
- Jon Scruggs, Senior Counsel and Director of the Center for Conscience Initiatives with Alliance Defending Freedom, to discuss a victory for Christian wedding vendors in the Arizona Supreme Court.
- Dr. Stephen Grcevich, President of Key Ministry and licensed psychiatrist, who recently reacted to the suicide of a prominent pastor.
- Partner with FRC to take back our schools from the Left’s agenda!
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Read Tony’s FoxNews.com column, “Solution to gun violence isn't what you think.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.