Pat Trueman, Daniel Blomberg, Caleb Dalton, Michelle Malkin
October 2, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Pat Trueman, President and CEO of the National Center on Sexual Exploitation, on the alarming crisis of internet child pornography.
- Daniel Blomberg, Senior Counsel for Becket Law, on a federal judge holding University of Iowa officials personally liable for their religious discrimination against a Christian student group.
- Caleb Dalton, Legal Counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, on a Virginia teacher who is suing after being wrongfully terminated for refusing to refer to students with pronouns that contradicted their biological gender.
- Michelle Malkin, conservative syndicated columnist and Fox News Contributor, on her book, “Open Borders Inc.: Who’s Funding America’s Destruction?”
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.