Mike Farris, Phil Bryant, Don Bacon, Todd Starnes
October 8, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Mike Farris, CEO of Alliance Defending Freedom, on today’s U.S. Supreme Court oral arguments regarding the religious freedom to opt out of affirming the transgender ideology.
- Phil Bryant, Governor of Mississippi, on a state law to protect mothers and their unborn babies from abortion after 15 weeks, heard yesterday by the 5th Circuit.
- Don Bacon, U.S. Representative for the 2nd District of Nebraska, to discuss Turkey’s plan to invade northeast Syria after President Trump began withdrawing U.S. troops from a part of the region.
- Todd Starnes, Radio Host and Founder of Starnes Media Group, on the NBA’s craven groveling before China’s Communist regime.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Check out FRC’s new publication: “The SPLC's Teaching Tolerance: What Parents, Teachers, and Administrators Need to Know.”
- Learn how to “Safeguard Your Ministry from Moral Failure.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.