Roger Marshall, Joanna Duka, Samuel Green, Dennis Prager, Todd Starnes
October 11, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Roger Marshall, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Kansas, on the status of the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Act.
- Joanna Duka, artist and business owner, and her counsel Samuel Green, Legal Counsel with Alliance Defending Freedom, on her recent victory for religious freedom before the Arizona Supreme Court.
- Dennis Prager, Founder of Prager University, on his movie, “No Safe Spaces.”
- Todd Starnes, Host of Starnes Country, on Beto O’Rourke’s call for stripping the tax exempt status of religious institutions including churches, colleges, and charities that decline to affirm same-sex marriage.
- Watch the Live Stream of the Values Voter Summit!
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Check out FRC’s new publication: “The SPLC's Teaching Tolerance: What Parents, Teachers, and Administrators Need to Know.”
- Learn how to “Safeguard Your Ministry from Moral Failure.”
- Read Tony’s latest column at the Washington Times, “America can’t outsource teaching values and keep producing patriots.”
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress!
- Watch and share FRC’s new ad calling out big entertainment companies Disney, Amazon, and Netflix for their virtue signaling and hypocrisy.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.