Andy Harris, Gary Palmer, Jennifer Kratky, Michele Bachmann
October 29, 2019 - complete program
Today’s show features:
- Andy Harris, U.S. Representative for the 1st District of Maryland, on House Speaker Pelosi caving to Republican demands for transparency and due process in the impeachment inquiry.
- Gary Palmer, U.S. Representative for the 6th District of Alabama, on his resolution (H. Res. 640) condemning the global persecution of Christians.
- Jennifer Kratky, mother of a fifth grade and a first grader in Austin, Texas, who has been fighting against a radical new sex education curriculum that the school district adopted against parents’ wishes.
- Michele Bachmann, former U.S. Representative, to offer her thoughts on impeachment proceedings and the death of ISIS leader al-Baghdadi.
- Find out more about the International Day of Prayer for the Persecuted Church – Sunday, November 3.
- Read FRC’s blog, “Five Myths About ‘Gender Identity’”
- Read more in FRC’s resource, “A Parent’s Guide to the Transgender Movement in Education.”
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.