Thomas Massie, Jodey Arrington, Brent Keilen, Chris Mitchell
November 5, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Thomas Massie, U.S. Representative for the 4th District of Kentucky, to discuss the impact that pro-life issues will have on Kentucky’s elections.
- Jodey Arrington, U.S. Representative for the 19th District of Texas, on President Trump beginning to formally withdraw the US from the Paris Climate Accord, and the resolution he introduced in support of the president’s decision.
- Brent Keilen, Vice President of FRC Action, to discuss today’s elections in Kentucky, Virginia, and other areas around the country.
- Chris Mitchell, Middle East Bureau Chief for CBN News, to discuss the latest on the situation in Syria and the Israeli elections.
- Learn more about the Stand Courageous men’s conference in Ohio, November 15 – 16
- Download your voter guide.
- Check out FRC’s resource, Biblical Principles for Political Engagement: Worldview, Issues, and Voting
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.