Ted Yoho, Caroline Glick, Tim Graham, Louisa Greve
November 18, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Florida, on the growing unrest in Iran, Hong Kong, Venezuela, and other countries with repressive regimes.
- Caroline Glick, Columnist at Israel Hayom, on Secretary of State Mike Pompeo’s statement reversing the Obama administration’s anti-settlement policy in Israel.
- Tim Graham, Executive Editor at News Busters, on FedEx CEO Fred Smith challenging the publisher of The New York Times to a debate on tax policy following Sunday’s front page article that FedEx believes to be a deliberate distortion of FedEx’s actions before and after tax reform.
- Louisa Greve, Director of Global Advocacy for the Uyghur Human Rights Project, on a rare cache of files leaked from the Chinese government exposing the mass detention of Uyghurs.
- Learn more about “Religious Freedom in China: The History, Current Challenges, and the Proper Response to a Human Rights Crisis.”
- Sign the petition to support Christians and religious freedom in Northeast Syria.
- Watch the sessions from Values Voter Summit 2019 in Washington, D.C.
- Explore FRC’s Pro-life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.