Gordon Chang, Ted Yoho, Ryan Bomberger, Terry Jeffrey
December 2, 2019
Today’s show features:
- Gordon Chang, foreign affairs analyst, on China retaliating after President Trump signing into law the Hong Kong Human Rights and Democracy Act of 2019.
- Ted Yoho, U.S. Representative for the 3rd District of Florida, on what comes next in Iraq after its prime minister resigns.
- Ryan Bomberger, Founder of the Radiance Foundation, on the agenda of the Southern Poverty Law Center, one of the most extreme anti-Christian groups in America, and its connection to Chick-fil-A.
- Terry Jeffrey, Editor-in-Chief of CNS News, to discuss divisions on the Left over abortion and what it means for the 2020 election.
- Read more about Tony’s friend and faithful servant of Christ, Coach Allan Trimble
- Learn more about “Religious Freedom in China: The History, Current Challenges, and the Proper Response to a Human Rights Crisis.”
- Sign the petition to support Christians and religious freedom in Northeast Syria.
- Check out FRC’s resource “Biblical Principles for Pro-Life Engagement.”
- Explore FRC’s Pro-Life Map to see if your state protects babies born alive after a failed abortion.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.