Patricia Rucker, Mike Berry, Andrew Beckwith, Qanta Ahmed
January 17, 2020
Today’s show features:
- Patricia Rucker, State Senator for the 16th District of West Virginia, on the West Virginia House’s passage of its first ever protections for born alive abortion survivors.
- Mike Berry, Chief of Staff for First Liberty Institute, on the Marine Corps banning faith-based dog tags.
- Andrew Beckwith, President of the Massachusetts Family Institute, on the Massachusetts Senate’s passage of a bill mandating explicit, LGBT sex education for middle schoolers.
- Dr. Qanta Ahmed, Visiting Fellow at the Independent Women’s Forum, on how President Trump is exposing Iran’s insidious influence inside Iraq.
- Explore FRC’s interactive map to see what pro-life laws are on the books in your state.
- Read more on the need to protect born alive abortion survivors.
- Show your support for the life of all babies born alive by sending a baby hat to Congress.
- Join FRC on a two-year journey through the Bible.
- Learn more about FRC's Stand Courageous men's conferences.
- Download the STAND FIRM app to never miss another episode of Washington Watch.